Hunter AHP embraces diversity and promotes the benefits of diversity in all of our resourcing activities. We widen the media in which we recruit to ensure a diverse an employee and candidate base. We also strive to make sure that our clients meet their own diversity targets.
Hunter AHP will not discriminate directly or indirectly, harass or victimise any person on the grounds of their age. We will encourage clients not to include any age criteria in job specifications and every attempt will be made to persuade clients to recruit on the basis of competence and skills, not age.
No age requirements will be stated in any job advertisements on behalf of the company.
Hunter AHP will request age as part of its recruitment process but such information will not be used as selection, training or promotion criteria or in any detrimental way and is only for compilation of personal data, which the company holds on all employees and workers and as part of its equal opportunities monitoring process.
Protection of the environment
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of our values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business.
In this policy statement, which links to our CSR policy we commit our company to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation (what environmental factors do you consider)?
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance.
This policy statement and the supporting documentation which details how we apply this policy within our work environment and operating practices will be reviewed on an annual basis and updated as necessary, by our in-house environmental manager. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation