Community Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA): Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapy Assistant to secure a 3 month locum contract, within a rapid response team. The service provides rehabilitation services in the Hertfordshire area.
Community OTAs work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, reporting to their assigned Band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapist.
Key responsibilities of the Community Occupational Therapy Assistant role as follows:
- Document patient’s weekly progress in appropriate records
- Treat patients by using therapeutic and self-care activities designed to improve function under the direction of the occupational therapist (OTR)
- Start ASAP
- 3 Month Contract
- Band 3/4
- Rates: £12-£14ph
- Car Driver Essential
- OTA or OT Experience Required
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £12 – 14 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks