Community Paediatric Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced paediatric Occupational Therapist to secure a 6 month locum contract, in clinic and school base settings. The service provides paediatric care in South London, whilst schools are shut it will involve clinic based work however come September it will be a mixture of schools and clinics.
Community Paediatric Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, local public transport is sufficient so a car driver isn’t required.
- Start ASAP
- 6 Month Contract
- Band 6/7
- Rates: £25-£33ph
- Great Transport Links
- South London
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £25 – 33 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks