Acute Wards Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Acute Occupational Therapist to secure a 3-6 month locum contract, in a, fast paced hospital Setting. The service covers the speclist medicene and Oncology Wards.
Acute Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, working with a comlpex caseload.
Key responsibilities of the Acute Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- Assess for complex equipment
- Complete generic OT assessments
- Undertake complex manual handling
- Start ASAP
- 3-6 Month Contract
- Band 6
- Rates: £26-£30ph
- less than a 10 minute walk from station
- Central London
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £26 – 30 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks