Care Coordination / Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Occupational Therapist to secure a 3 month plus locum contract, in West London. The service has been transformed from an integrated team to a health only service therefore outsourcing social care provision.
Care Coordinator Occupational Therapists across both the Memory Service and Older People’s CMHT so this position will be a mixture of care coordination and community mental health.
Key responsibilities of the Care Coordination Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- Adopting a recovery model of care, autonomous case load management and helping to manage service user’s risks and needs.
- Manage caseloads of around 30 service users.
- Start ASAP
- 3 Month Plus Contract
- Band 6
- Rates: £25-£28ph
- West London
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £25 – 28 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks