Band 6 Hand Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Hand Therapist to secure a 3-6 month locum contract.
Hand Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, providing an exceptional level of care.
Key responsibilities of the Hand Therapist (OT) role as follows:
- Supervision of a Band 5 OT and Assistant
- To complete assessments on patients and make recommendation and give support and guidance.
- To work in participation with all members of the management team to ensure a safe and quality led service is delivered.
- Start ASAP
- 3-6 Month Contract
- Band 6
- Rates: £19-£25ph
- Occupational Therapy Degree required
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £19 – 25 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks