Neurological Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Neuro Occupational Therapist to secure a 9 month locum contract, in a, inpatient setting.
Neuro Rehab Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, you will be working closely with the Band 5 OTs & OTAs.
Key responsibilities of the Neuro Rehab Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- To assist in departmental and service development projects
- Work as a patient rehab coordinator
- Manage your own clinical case-load and or the therapy team to a high professional standard and to seek support when needed
- Start ASAP
- 9 Month Contract
- Band 6
- Rates: £19-£25ph
- Hemel Hempstead
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £19 – 25 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks