Rehab Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced rehab Occupational Therapist to secure a 9 month locum contract, in a, care home environment. The service provides care for elderly patients who are no longer able to live without assistance.
Rehab Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team. You will be working closely with nurses & HCAs on site.
Key responsibilities of the Rehab Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- To work closely with other members within the MDT.
- To undertake comprehensive risk assessment with clients, and record the rationale for therapeutic risk taking in the Care Plan.
- Start ASAP
- 9 Month Contract (likely extension)
- Band 6
- Rates: £22-£26ph
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £22 – 26 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks