Band 8a Acute Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Head Occupational Therapist to secure a 6 month locum contract, in a, hospital environment. The service provides a range of acute care in East London.
This position is a long term locum contract where you will be the head of an acute service. You will be in charge of the service to ensure everything is running smoothly and you will have Band 7 therapists reporting directly to you.
- Start ASAP
- 6 Month + Contract
- Band 8a
- Rates: £34-£39ph
- less than a 15 minute walk from station
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £34 – 39 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks