Private Paediatric Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an Occupational Therapist with paediatric experience to develop their existing knowledge within paediatrics to become a highly specialist paediatric OT. My client is looking for a permanent OT to work within their clinics in London.
You will be working with a wider therapy team including speech and language therapists & physiotherapists along with other clinicians. The company is in a great position at the moment and is expanding throughout London with bigger longer term goals in place.
You will have access to outstanding in-house training as well being provided with additional external training such as Sensory Integration & ADOS. Given the training in place you will develop as an OT very quickly and you will be able to make your way up the career ladder.
My client is looking for someone who is friendly, inquisitive, professional & passionate about paediatrics. The company Director and clinicians / therapists pride themselves on providing the highest qualify of therapy to their patients.
- Start dates from ASAP – 3 Months Maximum
- Band 5/6 equivalent
- Salary: £27,000-£35,000pa (dependent on experience and additional training required)
- Clinics all over London
- Outstanding training provided
- Providing the highest quality of therapy
- Visa Sponsorship Considered
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Perm
Salary – £27k – 35k per year
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks