Community Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA): Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Community OTA to secure a 3 month plus locum contract, in a, community environment. The service provides Community rehabilitation for patients who have been discharged from hospital in the Stoke on Trent area.
Community Occupational Therapy Assistants work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, you will be working closely with the band 5 or 6 Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist. This position is suitable for anyone studying to be an OT with placement experience or anyone with previous therapy assistant experience.
- Start ASAP
- 3 Month Contract
- Band 3
- Rates: £10-£12ph
- Car Driver Required
- Occupational Therapy Assistant or Physiotherapy Assistant experience is mandatory
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £10 – 12 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks