An exciting opportunity has arisen for a band 6 Physiotherapist to be involved in the delivery of a Post Covid Assessment Service. This is a full-time opportunity, based within a GP Surgery in Medway, Kent.
About the role:
- This is a rewarding and challenging post in a new service which has been commissioned to assess, recognise, investigate and support patients with long COVID/Post-Covid Syndrome…
- You will work supporting patients during their period of Covid illness and recovery from Long Covid using remote monitoring technology and implementing the use of the ‘Your Covid Recovery’ app
- ASAP Start
- Mon-Fri, 9-5 – 37.5 hours per week
- From £27.00 p/h – Negotiable DOE
About the indivual:
- HCPC Registered Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Neuro-Rehab Experience is desirable
- We are looking for the right person who has a passion for patient-centered, supportive care within a multi-professional team, with prior expertise, knowledge, and training in complex, patient-focused assessment, goal identification, coaching, and self-management with a strong understanding of physical health and mental wellbeing and the possible symptoms and complications for patients in post-Covid syndrome.
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book, and badge
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Antonia at Hunter AHP on 020 3475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Physio – Locum
Salary – From £27.00 p/h – Negotiable DOE
Contact Person: Antonia Fallis