Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to carry out an inpatient neuro rehabilitation role with a client leading the way in neurology. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract will be 6-12 months
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous recent neuro experience. This position will be located in Bath. This role is ideal for someone willing to relocate temporarily for a favourable rate or for someone within a commutable distance to Bath.
Details of the Neurological Rehabilitation role are:
- Outside IR35
- Start ASAP
- Neuro Experience
- Cutting Edge Technology
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858 to find out more about this role.
Please note this application will close at 3pm Friday 6th November as this is a sought after role with a leading neurological client.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Neurological Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist Bath
This is a role for am experienced Occupational Therapist looking for work in Bath and would be advantageous if they had experience in Neuro OT work.Reference Number: NEURO