Inpatient Rehab Band 6 Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced inpatient Occupational Therapist to secure a 3 month plus locum contract, in an, inpatient setting which may include some community visits. The service provides a mixture of elderly rehab, discharge to assess & discharge planning.
Inpatient rehab Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, whilst working in a hospital with an international reputation in healthcare improvement.
Key responsibilities of the Inpatient Rehab Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- Providing rehab to an elderly case load
- Band 5 supervision
- Discharge planning
- Some community visits
- Start ASAP
- 3 Month + Contract
- Band 6
- Rates: £19-£24ph
- less than 20 minute walk from station
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.