Neuro Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Neurological Occupational Therapist to secure a 6 month + locum contract. The service provides care for the most challenging individuals with four core patient groups; Dementia, Huntington’s Disease, Korsakoff’s Syndrome & Acquired Brain Injury.
As a Band 6/7 Occupational Therapists you will work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, and this would involve supervising another OT.
Key responsibilities of the Neuro Rehab Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- Supervising the band 5 OT
- Clinical Neuro Rehab
- Monitor and evaluate the OT service
- Start ASAP
- 6 Month + Contract
- Private Sector
- Band 6/7 equivalent
- Rates: £28-£35ph
- Cardiff, South Wales
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.