Occupational Therapy Assistant’s: Hunter AHP have a range of opportunities for experienced Occupational Therapy Assistants to secure a 6-12 month locum contract, in a, range of different environments which have been detailed below. All vacancies are in or around London and more information for each individual role can be provided.
Experience as an OTA will be required unless you are currently studying to become an OT and have relevant placement experience. Please note a DBS will be required and these roles are on a LOCUM basis.
Clinical Areas Covered:
- Paediatric OTA
- Acute OTA
- Community Mental Health OTA
- Mental Health Rehab OTA
- Community Rehab OTA
- Start ASAP
- 6 Month Plus Contract’s
- Band 3/4 equivalent
- Rates: £11-£17ph (dependent on experience and location)
- Part Time or Full Time
- Positions available throughout London and surrounding areas
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.