Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapist to carry out an Acute Stroke Ward role. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is 6 months+.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous Rehab or Acute experience within a Stroke ward. This position will be located around Coventry.
Details of the Acute Stroke Ward Band 6 / 7 role are:
- Band 6 / 7
- Start ASAP
- Stroke OT Experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Acute Stroke Ward Occupational Therapist Coventry
This is a role for a Band 6 / 7 Occupational Therapist looking for work in Coventry and would be advantageous if they had experience in Acute or Rehab OT work.Reference Number: VAC-16968