Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to carry out a Community Rehabilitation role within a Stroke team. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is ongoing.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous Stroke Occupational Therapy experience. This position will be located in London.
Details of the Community Rehab Stroke Band 6 role are:
- Band 6
- Start ASAP
- Community Stroke Experience preferred
- General Stroke Experience required
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Band 6 Community Rehab Occupational Therapist London
This is a role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for work in London and would be advantageous if they had experience in Community Stroke OT work.Reference Number: VAC-17489