Hunter AHP have an opportunity for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with experience in community Rehabilitation. My Client is looking for someone ASAP for 3 months +.
This role will be remote working meaning therapy will be done via the likes of Zoom & Microsoft Teams. This position is London based and requires someone to be able to pick up the equipment in London. It may also require some community work when urgent.
Key details of the Band 6 Remote Working role as follows:
- Start ASAP
- Remote Working
- Band 6
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858 to find out more about this role.
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.