Acute Mental Health Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced mental health Occupational Therapist to secure a 6 month locum contract, in an, acute environment. The service provides Mental Health rehabilitation as well as having an acute mental health ward.
Acute Mental Health Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team on a 2 day per week basis.
- Start Mid April
- 6 Month + Contract
- Band 6/7 equivalent
- Rates: £30-£40ph
- less than 5 minute walk from the nearest station
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.