Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a prison experienced Pharmacy Technician to join a prison service in the Midlands area of England.
Our client is currently seeking a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to join their prison pharmacy team on an immediate basis, working 5 days per week, for at least 3 months.
The candidate must have prison clearance, prison meds administration on the wings and dispensary-based experience.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9am – 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
The contract lengths of this role will be for at least 3 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. There may possibly be the option to take on a permanent position at the end of the contract here for the right applicant.
The service is based within the Midlands, with accessible public transport links, such as a train station close to the prison with a short walk to the bus station, where frequent bus services run to and from the prison for staff.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience. Prison pharmacy experience is necessary for this position.
– £19-23 per hour (depending on banding)
– Start date: immediately (June 2020)
– Duration: 3 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
– 5 days per week, no weekend working available. Possibility that the service may consider part time working. 9am-5:30pm.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on 0203 475 485 to find out more, or email email@example.com.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
– Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
– Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
– Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
– Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
– As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
– Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
– Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
– Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.