Hunter AHP have a locum Occupational Therapist role available with a private sector provider or mental health care, based in London. The successful OT will need prior experience within Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Working across 3 locations in close proximity to each (no car needed) provides great variety to the role.
Key details as follows:
- Private sector outside IR35
- £25-£35ph Ltd (will flex depending on experience)
- Adults Learning Disabilities (Mental Health, LD, or ASD experience is of interest)
- Full time locum contract
- Start asap
- 3 months at least
- Car not required
Based across 3 sites as below.
Residential home in Bexley for adults with learning disabilities combined with a secondary diagnosis such as an autistic spectrum disorder or mental health condition.
Three residential care services: two individual gender services and a mixed gender service in the main house, providing support for adults with learning disabilities combined with a secondary diagnosis such as an autism spectrum disorder or mental health condition.
The service provides support for adults with learning disabilities combined with a secondary diagnosis such as an autistic spectrum disorder or mental health condition.
Call Benton on 0203 475 485 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.