We are looking for a Band 6 Locum OT for 22.5hrs per week, start straight away and the role is likely to be for at least 3 months. The role is based at an Inpatient Rehab Unit in South East London.
As a Band 6 OT within this bed based rehab unit your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in MDT.
- Access visits, home visits, joint visits.
- Personal care assessments.
- Car driver.
- Must have experience in complex discharge planning.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience of working in elderly care.
- Able to complete initial assessments, access visits, home visits, cognitive assessments, PADL assessments.