2 x Paediatric OT’s with Learning Disabilities experience to work in a specialist college. Band 6 or 7 OT’s on a full time basis to start in September. Will also consider part time applicants.
- Further details of the role as follows:
- Experience of implementing group work with individuals with LD, ASD, challenging behaviour
- Experience of clinical practise working with PMLD, ASD
- Experience of working with behaviours that challenge others
- Specialist knowledge relating to working with young adults with ASD
- Specialist knowledge relating to working with young adults with profound/ severe learning disabilities and complex medical needs
- Knowledge of relevant National Health Care guidance e.g. NICE guidelines
- Knowledge of upper limb splinting for abnormal tone
- Knowledge of adaptive communication strategies and assistive technology i.e. VOCAs, PECS, Makaton
Call Benton on 0203 475 485 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.