Hunter AHP have a fantastic opportunity for a Mental Health OT to secure a part-time locum role with a private sector Mental health hospital. The occupational Therapist will be working within a service which provides a range of assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and specialist residential services to over 90 adults with a learning disability in a range of different environments suited to their individual needs including medium, low secure and rehabilitation.
In addition to a learning disability, many of our patients have complex needs including forensic histories, mental illness, ASC and Personality Disorders
Key details of the role:
- Locum Mental Health OT
- Start ASAP – 3 months
- Learning disabilities and forensic needs
- Outside IR35/Private sector
- £25-£30ph Ltd/Umbrella
Call Benton on 0203 475 485 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.