Hunter AHP have an opportunity for and experienced Neuro Occupational Therapist to secure a Lead position with a private sector neuro rehab provider. This is a Locum OT role, outside IR35. The successful Occupational Therapist will be working at a Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological specialist centre providing both long-term and short-term person-centred rehabilitation, male and female adults (aged 18+ years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
Key details of the role as follows:
- Lead OT
- Locum opportunity
- Private sector
- Neuro rehab
- £35-£40ph Ltd
- South Yorkshire
Call Benton on 0203 475 485 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.