Hunter AHP have an opportunity for a Band 6/7 Paediatric OT to secure a locum role in South London. The successful Occupational Therapist will ideally ahve previous experience in specialist schools working with children with physical difficulties.
The is an option for 3 days a week Mon-Fri 7.5 hours a day or we caan offer Full time Mon-Fri 37.5 hours per week.
Key requirements of the role:
-Working with children
– experience working with paediatric coordination difficulties
– experience working with paediatric sensory difficulties
– experience working with paediatric postural management
– experience with under fives
– experience with hemiplegia
– experience with preparing concise and analytical reports
– Autonomous with caseload management
Call Benton on 0203 475 485 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.