Neuro Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for a Occupational Therapist who has previous experience working with a neuro caseload, this is a full time position to start immediately, you will be working with hyper acute, acute stroke & neuro outliers caseload.. This contract will run for 8-12 weeks, you based in a large general NHS Hospital based in Surrey.
- Start ASAP for 8-12 Weeks
- Neuro Occupational Therapist
- Full Time
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Glen Cordell at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.