Hunter AHP have multiple opportunities for suitably experienced Occupational Therapists to carry out Independent Mobility Assessment clinics for a private sector provider. As the Occupational Therapist leading the clinic you will be required to complete Independent Mobility Assessments and produce detailed reports in an assessment centre. You will engage with Blue Badge applicants to understand exactly how their disability affects their mobility, review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive, evidence based report justifying whether the applicant meets the eligibility criteria for a blue badge as outlined by the department for transport.
Previous experienced carrying our mobility assessments is required. Further details of the role as follows:
- Private sector
- Independent Mobility Assessments
- Part time
- Multiple locations: Surrey, North London
- Ongoing work
- £28ph Ltd (outside IR35)
Call Benton to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.