Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a Band 8a/8b Pharmacist to join an NHS hospital service to run a large vaccination hub in the Midlands
Our client is currently seeking a Band 7/8a Pharmacist to join their hospital team on an immediate basis, working 5 days per week, for at least 3 months.
The service suggested the clinical duties involved will be:
‘To coordinate and have oversight of the vaccination centres pharmaceutical activity and ensure everything runs smoothly at all times.
taking responsibility for the delivery of the vaccination and the pharmaceutical performance of the service in place.
Provide pharmaceutical leadership, ensuring that all staff undertaking duties relation to the pharmacy provision, are aligned with the site and programme objectives and are working effectively at the highest levels of safety & quality and respond to regional or area requests in relation to pharmaceutical assurance.’
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 7 days per week, flexible hours. However, you must be able to work in the week, as well as the weekened.
The contract lengths of this role will be for at least 3 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. There may possibly be the option to take on a permanent position at the end of the contract here for the right applicant.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience. Hospital experience is necessary for this position.
– £28-38 per hour (depending on banding)
– NHS Hospital Service
– Start date: July 2021
– Duration: 3 – 4 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
– 5 days per week, no weekend working available. Possibility that the service may consider part time working. 9am-5pm.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on 0203 475 485 to find out more, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
– Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
– Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
– Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
– Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
– As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
– Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
– Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
– Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Pharmacy – Locum
Salary – £28 – 38 per hour
Contact Person: Alfie Rowett