Hunter AHP have an excellent opportunity for a Physiotherapist who is experienced in working with patients with complex neurological conditions and physical disability.
This is a full time Locum post starting in the new few weeks and will be for several months in duration until they have appointed a permanent member of staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an established and supporting multi-disciplinary therapy team.
Summary of details for the role as follows:
- Locum opportunity
- Start ASAP
- Work in a multi-disciplinary Team
- Based in Eastbourne area
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Henry at Hunter AHP today
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
Physio – Locum
Salary – £28 – 33 per hour
Contact Person: Tommy Ogunwusi