Hunter AHP are seeking an experienced Band 6 community neuro physiotherapist based in Surrey. This is a fantastic full time role starting in the next week and will be for 4 months in the first instance.
Although this role is on a full time basis of 37.5 hours a week my clients will also consider part time applicants.
Details of the role as follows:
- Band 6
- Outside IR35/Private Sector
- Full Time
- Community Neuro
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Henry Hunter AHP today.
Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.