Hunter AHP have an excellent opportunity for a Physio with MSK Paediatric experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an outstanding private organisation as a part of their established community team.
This is a Band 6 role and will be full time hours for a minimum of 12 weeks. However, part time applicants are encouraged to apply as there may be a part time role available.
Summary of the opportunities as follows:
- Full time locum contract for a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
- North London
- Full Time Hours
- Minimum of 12 week contract
- Private Sector (Outside IR35)
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter AHP today.
Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.