An exciting opportunity in London has arisen for a Remote Based Role as a Locum Practice Nurse. This job will be based from home on a part time basis at the rate of / £25-£30 an per hour, based on experience.
About the Role:
- Telephone consultations, conducting chronic disease management reviews (COPD, Asthma, Diabetes)
- Part-time hours
- Rates between £25 – £30 per hour DOE
- ASAP Start
- Laptop/phone will be provided by surgery
About the Individual:
- 12-months minimum current experience as a Practice Nurse working in a GP surgery
- Registered General Nurse with the NMC
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Antonia at Hunter AHP on 020 3475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Practice Nurse – Locum
Salary – £25 – 30 per hour
Contact Person: Holly Bye