Hunter AHP have an excellent opportunity for a Band 6/7 Adult Speech and Language Therapist to work remotely!
The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with adults, dysphagia, triage of new referrals and providing management over telephone and video consultation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to work from home whilst working with a varied caseload.
Summary of details for the role as follows:
- Adult Speech and Language Therapy
- Locum opportunity
- Start ASAP
- Work remotely!
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Henry at Hunter AHP today
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge
SLT – Locum
Salary – £27 – 31 per hour
Contact Person: Henry Stephens