Website Hunter AHP
Hunter AHP are seeking a Band 5 and 6 Speech and Language Therapist to come and work for an established mainstream schools service based in London.
You will be responsible for the assessment and therapy of children with identified SLCN needs including; language difficulties, speech difficulties, stammering, selective mutism, learning difficulties and ASD.
Come and work for a supportive, friendly team of speech and language therapists and where you work will have a lasting mark!
The ideal candidate will have at least a year’s post graduate experience of working as a Speech and Language Therapist working with a paediatric caseload.
There are full time and part time roles available so if you can only work part time hours please get in touch as well.
The role is to start within the next two weeks and will be until at least the Christmas break with a view of an extension on top of this.
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Mainstream Schools
- Full Time/Part Time Hours
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Henry Stephens at Hunter AHP today to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Reference Number: VAC-15322