Hunter AHP have a fantastic opportunity for a paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work for an independent Special Educational Needs (SEN) School based Manchester. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children from the ages of 5 – 19 years of age where communication is their primary difficulty.
Some of the students will have autism, ADDH and mild learning difficulties. You will be working as a Speech and Language Therapist as a part of a wide therapy team.
This is a full time Speech and Language Therapy role working Monday to Friday. To start in August.
Summary of details for the role as follows:
- SaLT position
- Locum opportunity
- ASAP Start
- Work in a multi-disciplinary Team
- Based in Manchester
- Private/Independent School
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Henry at Hunter AHP today
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge.
SLT – Locum
Salary – £25 – 30 per hour
Contact Person: Henry Stephens