I’m representing a GP Surgery based in Coventry that is looking for an experienced EMIS trained Medical Receptionist to join them on a locum basis, booking appointments for their extended access hubs.
*You must have Medical Receptionist experience within the primary care sector*
About the Role:
- Booking Appointments for extended access hub
- Dealing with patient queries
- ASAP Start
- Part-time; evening and weekends available
- £9.00 – £12.00 p/h – DOE
- Flexible start and finishing times
- Parking Onsite
- Based in Coventry
About the Individual:
- You need to have obtained at least 1 year of experience as a Medical Secretary within GP/Primary care setting
- Experience using Emis and Lexacom.
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book, and badge
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Antonia at Hunter AHP on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Primary Care – Locum
Salary – £9 – 12 per hour
Contact Person: Antonia Fallis