Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a Band 6/7/8a Pharmacist to join an NHS hospital service in London.
‘URGENT 3 MONTHS COVER REQUIRED, DUEL COMBINED ROLE – VACCINE HUB AND WARDS.
We are currently working with a large vaccine hub in Central London who are looking for a Clinical Pharmacist from Band 6 – 8a level to oversee their vaccination program, where we can pay up to £40ph.
Working hours would be 9am to 6.30pm with 30 minute lunch break. They would mainly be working closely with the nurses and staff in the vaccine clinic to answer questions and to support with vaccine reconstitution and administration checks and to provide ward cover as needed.
As well as this, the locum would be required to cover the wards of the Hospital when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Hospital Pharmacist, to add to an already Impressive CV.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.’
The service is based in London, with accessible public transport links, such as a train station near to the hospital with a short walk to the bus station, where frequent bus services run to and from the hospital. The hospital also has parking on site.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience. Hospital experience is necessary for this position.
– £30-40 per hour (depending on banding)
– NHS Hospital Service
– Start date: June 2021
– Duration: 3 – 4 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
– 5 days per week, no weekend working available. Possibility that the service may consider part time working. 9am-5pm.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on 0203 475 485 to find out more, or email email@example.com.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
– Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
– Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
– Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
– Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
– As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
– Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
– Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
– Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Pharmacy – Locum
Salary – £30 – 40 per hour
Contact Person: Alfie Rowett