Hunter AHP Resourcing have a locum opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join a large vaccination center in the South West, part of an NHS hospital service.
Our client is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician to start immediately, the rota will be flexible 7 days per week, 7:30am – 8:30pm.
‘At our Mass Vaccination centre we have two Pharmacy areas.
– The role of the technician is to oversee the running of the two areas that each deploy a different vaccine
– As we use Pfizer vaccine on occasions we would expect this person to support the preparation of this product – so Aseptic technique knowledge and understanding would be good
-They are supported by ATO’s working in both locations
-Confidence is required to work alongside multi-professional teams Nurses, paramedics HCA’s etc’
Hospital experience is not required!
The contract lengths of this role will be for at least 3 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. There may possibly be the option to take on a permanent position at the end of the contract here for the right applicant.
The service is based in the South West with accessible public transport links, such as a train station near to the hospital.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience. Hospital experience is necessary for this position.
- £15-19 per hour (depending on experience)
- NHS Hospital Service
- Start date: Feb 2021
- Duration: 3 – 4 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
- 5 days per week, no weekend working available. Possibility that the service may consider part time working. 9am-5pm.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on 0203 475 485 to find out more, or email email@example.com.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.