An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Physician Associate to join a GP hub in Tunbridge Wells, on a 6-month locum basis. The post holder will be a COVID-19 assessor, conducting telephone consultations with COVID-19 patients. This is a virtual role, so is predominantly non-patient facing.
About the Role:
- Working within an MDT in a ‘virtual COVID-19 ward’
- Telephone consultations with covid-positive patients, monitoring oxygen levels, wellbeing, and following care plans
- Physician Associates providing home visiting support where necessary
- Offering full-time hours between 8 am and 8 pm, Monday – Sunday
- Long-term locum opportunity, 6 months
- ASAP start
- Highly Competitive Hourly Rate
- PAYE, Umbrella, Self-employed and Limited company options available.
- Based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
About the Individual:
- 1-year minimum PA experience
- The perfect candidate will need to be able to empathise with their patients, communicate effectively and knowledgeable of the varied needs patients may require
- Car Driver
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Antonia at Hunter AHP on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)