Mental Health Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced mental health Occupational Therapist to secure a 6-9 month locum contract, in a, secure rehab environment. The service provides acute mental heath services as well as locked rehabilitation services both privately and on behalf of the NHS.
Private Mental Health Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, working across multiple wards covering: Personality Disorders, Low Secure, High Dependency & Acute wards.
Key responsibilities of the Private Mental Health Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- Conducting comprehensive risk assessments with service users as required
- Providing comprehensive OT assessment and treatment to enable patients to enhance their sense of well-being through engagement in occupation
- Take an active role in the DBT agenda on the wards by planning and facilitating DBT skills groups and other ancillary groups
- Managing and supervising more junior staff members
- Start ASAP
- 6-9 Month Contract (likely to be extended)
- Band 6 equivalent
- Rates: £30-£38ph
- Full Time or Part Time
- West Sussex
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £30 – 38 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks