Neurological Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Neuro Rehab Occupational Therapist to secure a 6 month locum contract, in a, Care Home environment. The service provides Neuro rehab for patients with an acquired brain injury.
Neuro Rehab Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, with excellent facilities.
Key responsibilities of the Neurological Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- To provide a high quality Occupational Therapy service, managing and prioritising a caseload of service users with highly complex mental health /physical needs and/or challenging behaviour. This will be sensitive to individual needs within the resources available.
- To supervise other members of staff, e.g. Rehabilitation Support Workers, Programme Planner, Basic Grade Occupational Therapists.
- To work as an independent clinical professional with well-developed knowledge and skills, problem solving, clinical reasoning and clinical expertise in specialist area.
- Start ASAP (within 5 weeks)
- 6 Month + Contract
- Band 6/7 equivalent
- Rates: £30-£34ph (negotiable)
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £30 – 34 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks