Neuro rehabilitation Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced neuro Occupational Therapist to secure a 6 month plus locum contract, in a, private neurological service. The service provides neurological rehabilitation for private patients.
Neuro rehab Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, leading the way within neurological healthcare.
Key responsibilities of the Neuro Rehab Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- To assist in departmental and service development projects
- Work as a patient rehab coordinator
- Manage your own clinical case-load to a high professional standard and to seek support when needed
- Start ASAP
- 6 Month Plus Contract
- Band 6 equivalent
- Rates: £28-£35ph
- Good Public Transport Links
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £28 – 35 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks