Social Services Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapist to secure a 6 month locum contract, within a local authorities therapy team.
Key responsibilities of the Social Services Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- Carry out functional assessments in relation to people accessing essential facilities in their homes
- Equipment and adaptations- major and minor
- Work independently
- Start ASAP
- 6 Month Contract
- Band 6 equivalent
- Rates: £25-£35ph
- Community based working
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
OT – Locum
Salary – £25 – 35 per hour
Contact Person: Charlie Brooks