WHAT’S ON OFFER?
We are a GREAT company to work for, with awe-inspiring colleagues and some super-cool benefits:
– Unlimited holiday. As part of our family we know that you’re driven, competitive and have a strong work ethic, so we let you decide what time you
need to take as holiday. Our culture is all about trust.
– Huge bonus. We offer the best bonus scheme in the market. Enough said!
– Progression. With a clear career pathway and regular salary hikes, our route to management is straightforward and driven by incentives. We want you
to be rewarded each time you make a step forward in your career.
We love our employees and want them to be as happy and healthy as possible, so we provide them with free fruit, team workouts and access to yoga
and mindfulness sessions.
– Private healthcare. Reducing the burden on the NHS and caring for our staff. You’re part of our family after all. From the end of a 6-month probation
period your private healthcare will kick in.
– Free beer and breakfast. After 4pm every day we have a free, open bar in our workspace and we encourage everyone to socialise together, building
strong and healthy bonds. We also provide free Monday morning brekkie!
– Bring your dog to work. Who doesn’t love having a dog in the office? Great for lowering blood pressure and increasing serotonin levels. You can even
have team walkies!
– Going out. Ascot races, Royal Henley Regatta, Monaco Grand Prix, Lunch in Paris… we’ve had a lot of fun together and we’ll be having a whole lot
– Annual away-days. At Hunter we like to do things in style. From annual conferences at Soho Farmhouse in the Cotswolds to yearly group-wide get
togethers in Berlin…. If it looks fun and stylish we’ll be there!
– Flexible surroundings. We have an uber-contemporary workspace with sofas, standing desks and games tables to encourage creativity, bike storage
and showers. Smart and vibrant, our Central London offices are #kicking.
– Knowledge sharing. We hold regular desk coaching sessions and have an amazing intranet with libraries of free personal development courses. We
take training very seriously and will invest in you both as a consultant and individual.
This is a full-time permanent position, with a fantastic company who are able to offer excellent career development and role progression. Continuous
training and support will be provided.